MAC HELP DESK
CenturyLink now has a Help Desk for your Hosted VoIP, IQ SIP and Integrated Access (Core Connect Enterprise and Fiber Plus) Moves, Adds or Changes as well as requests for additional training.
Please call 844.CTL.VoIP (844.285.8647) or email MACDesk@CenturyLink.com for assistance to:
1. Add/disconnect Seat Inventory
2. Add Features (business communicator, receptionist console, voice mail for group features)
3. Add/Delete Telephone Numbers (does not include ported numbers)
4. Enable/Disable end user features to specific seat types (busy lamp fields, shared call appearances, call pick up groups, etc.)
5. Assist customers with training needs for new employees.
6. Order additional telephone sets (VVX series, D60 wireless, conference phones).
*** TRAINING VIDEOS HAVE BEEN ENHANCED***
Training videos for Intermediate and Advanced feature functionality are now available. Access by clicking the link below, or from within your portal under Help:
Video Link: Click HERE
Access via Portal: Log into the Administrator or End User portal, then click on Help from the main menu, then click on Handset Training Videos.
*WHAT'S NEW IN YOUR PORTAL?*Feature enhancements were made to our portals on 2/13/17. Click below to review what's new in your portal!
Administrator Portal enhancements, click HERE
End User Portal enhancements, click HERE
Attention: CenturyLink Managed VoIP, Managed VoIP Bundle, IPTelS, or CIPS service customers --
Users of these services now have access to 911 emergency service by directly dialing '9-1-1'. Users who
make their outgoing calls dialing an '8'+ number may dial 9-1-1 or 8-9-1-1. Users who make their outgoing
calls dialing a '9'+ number may dial 9-1-1 or 9-9-1-1. If you are an Office Administrator, please advise
your users of how to dial 911 from their VoIP phone.
TTY callers should directly dial 9-1-1 or other existing emergency numbers in emergency situations. All 9-1-1 centers are now equipped
to handle TTY calls.
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) can be accessed by dialing 7-1-1 or using the toll-free number listed in your telephone directory.
Click HERE for more information about TRS.
Control Center Help Desk, Call 877-878-7543 or